Saturday 24 May 2008

Contenders, Ready!

Yoghurt pots, you will go on my first whistle....

....cheap, nasty beer, you will go on my second whistle......

And slugs, you're about to get your slimy asses whupped and meet your maker! AWOOOOGA!

To be serious, I've made a list of ten things I want to achieve on the allotment on Sunday and Monday, will I manage all ten?

1. Plant carrots
2. Plant parsnips
3. Plant swede
4. Clear weeds around shed end
5. Plant sunflowers on south side of shed
6. Turn over compost
7. Tie up raspberries
8. Plant leeks in pots
9. Assemble mini-greenhouse
10. Collect gnomes

Actually, a couple of them are done already! I'm ahead of the game. Any time left will be used digging a new section of the allotment, as I try to make progress towards Sam's end.....the east end....

No comments: